1. The controller and processor of your personal data (data provided in the registration form, contact form or otherwise, “Cookies” and other data processed in our services) is SandTools AS - 971237999MVA. Here after known as “Administrator”
Our Policy complies with the General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR
3. The legal basis for the processing of your data by the Administrator is:
a. This agreement between you and the Administrator, concerning the processes of which your data is necessary or
b. your consent in case of contact via one of the contact forms on our website or
c. a legitimate interest of the Administrator to process your data for marketing purposes.
4. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The Administrator guarantees best effort concerning the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him. All digital communication is encrypted both ways and stored in a single secure ISP hosted server.
5. Your personal data is processed only for purposes related to the implementation of the mentioned agreements and to take the necessary actions before their conclusion or in connection with the legitimate interest of the Administrator for the marketing of its products or services.
6. Submission of personal data is voluntary. However, failure to provide it or failure to consent on some functionalities (“Cookies”) may result in the inability to use the Administrator’s services.
7. Your data will not be stored longer than necessary, until you cancel your consent to processing or until you request its removal. This does not apply to situations in which processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under the law or to establish, assert or defend claims.
8. The Administrator can provide your data to recipients involved in hosting, courier, accounting, legal, IT and administrative services.
9. The Administrator can transfer your data to third parties or companies that are GDPR compliant. You have the right to obtain copies of such data. You will be asked to confirm before such transfer.
10. You have the right to request access to your data, rectify it, transfer or delete it, as well as the right to limit data processing. You also have the right to complain regarding processing of your personal data.
11. Based on your personal data, the Administrator can make automated decisions for you, including decisions resulting from profiling, but only in the selection of the language version of the website and advertising offers based on your previous activity on the Administrators sites.
2. “Cookies” are small information files, sent by a website and saved on the terminal device (computer, laptop, smartphone) that we use when browsing the web.
3. In “Cookies” there are various information necessary for the proper functioning of websites, such as those requiring authorization – including when logging in to an e-mail account or online store. It also aids displaying advertisements, using social plugins etc. (eg playing Youtube videos, sharing articles on Facebook or LinkedIn, Google Maps).
4. “Cookies” also enable, among others, remembering our preferences and personalizing websites in terms of displayed content and matching ads. Thanks to “Cookies” it is also possible to register products and services or vote in online questionnaires.
5. Personal data collected using “Cookies” may be collected only for the purpose of performing specific functions for the user, i.e. for example, remembering logging in to the website or remembering the items added to the basket in the online store. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents access to unauthorized persons.
6. Our company (or our service provider) uses analytical services to find out whether the content we present is useful, what the users are interested in and how to improve the operation of the Website. This information is used only for statistical purposes. We do not use them to determine the identity of users.
7. You can withdraw your consent to the use of “Cookies” by selecting the appropriate settings in the browser you are using. Remember, however, that disabling Cookies may cause difficulties or even make it impossible to use the site.
8. More information about cookies can be found on the following websites:
III Internet forms
1. You may transfer your personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on our websites:
A. Subscription to newsletter
The data provided in a subscription form is used in order to send out newsletters, until your consent is revoked or a request to delete your data is submitted.
B. Contact forms
The data provided in a contact form is stored in order to respond to correspondence sent to us. The data is stored until you withdraw your consent or submit a request to delete your data. Administrator can delete these data if they are no longer necessary.
2. Ordinary e-mail
If you send us an ordinary e-mail, personal data contained in this correspondence will be processed only for the purpose of communication and handling of the matter covered by the correspondence. These data will be stored for a reasonable period of time due to the Administrator’s needs, or until your consent is revoked or a request to delete your data is submitted.
IV Other functionalities of websites
Using the Administrator’s services also involves sending queries to the server on which our services are stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. The logs also are collected by the site engine installed on the server and your computer, laptop or other device through which you use the Internet. Logs include user’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the user. Logs are saved and stored on the server and are not associated with specific persons using the services, but constitute an auxiliary material used to administer the Administrator’s services, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
V Children under 16 years of age
Our services are not intended for children under 16. One of the principles of Obnixus AS in this respect, is deleting of personal data if or when we become aware of such.
VI Links to Third Party Websites
Copyright © 2018 SandTools™ of Norway - All Rights Reserved to SandTools AS - 917237999MVA